Friday, July 17, 2009

44 days and three reasons to leave Los Angeles

Yeah. So far not a good day. First of all my computer is going nuts. My computer has a poltergeist. My mouse keeps drifting to the top of the page and clicking on the X and trying to make me either "navigate from the page" or quit! And sometimes it pulls all my words off the page with it and either deletes them or puts them in funny order. Its a very witty ghost. I hate it.

Also I think my anxiety may be manifesting itself into something very serious. This is the site I found at 2:30 in the morning. Not sleeping.

So I am losing it. Yup. Going off the deep end for sure.

Meanwhile, here are some shitty pictures of L.A.

Unsafe
Gangs in MacArthur Park

Parking Ticket Once a Month

I AM LEAVING! YES I AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment