Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fifty One Days...

Last night I found this article on the FRONT PAGE of the New York Times. Almost immediately my Internet went out. This morning I searched and searched for it, finally found it and devoured it for breakfast. This is the dream apartment.

Read the article here.

At two months before I am leaving for New York, my mind is a jumble. Some parts of me are still not sure I am going. All I know is I have to leave Los Angeles. I simply do not belong here. I also know I always wanted to live in New York. I need to make this leap. I NEED to. All this time between making the decision and actually doing it have made me weak. I have come to the dreaded moments where I have to tell my boss and my manager that I am leaving them for a better place. I don't mind disappointing them as much as I don't want to hear their warnings.


(Picture from the article by Piotr Redlinski for The New York Times)


No comments:

Post a Comment