Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Seven Months

So I spent my break between shifts fantasizing about the apartments I found on Craigslist. I was sitting right next to the heater before it turned off by itself for no reason. It’s cold here. It’s not raining or cloudy or anything. It’s probably not even that cold but Los Angeles has thinned my blood and drained my soul. So back to fantasizing. There are so many beautiful pictures of beautiful, affordable apartments in Brooklyn. I even found a neat website on how to move to New York. So that was it. That is where we are right now. Just fantasizing.

Supposedly I am moving to New York City in seven months.

To be honest with you, I'm not sure that I have the courage.


2 comments:

  1. I just went to New York over the holidays, and fell in love... I used to live in LA too, and trust me... New York is so much better! You'll find more people that have a deeper intellect for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good luck on your move and I hope it works out a lot better than you think!

    ReplyDelete