Six and a half months until I venture across this wide country for the other side. I keep thinking of things I need to do before then. I have to tie up loose ends on this life before beginning to unravel another.
There are things I want to do in Los Angeles before I leave. Aren’t there? I have an ex-boyfriend who personifies everything that is good about this place. (Yes it all fits into one person). Every time I think about exploring Los Angeles I think of him. Stupid girl to date him. I really miss his friendship which is all I really wanted in the first place. When he asked me to be exclusive I had an anxiety attack. I often find myself in situations that I am too scared to get out of. Anyway I digress...or am I being too poignant?
1. Tell acting teacher and quit acting class. Step one: Accomplished
2. Go back to Playhouse and brush up.
3. Get out of debt. (I think I’m about $3000 in the hole to BofA and Wells Fargo)
4. Lose five pounds
5. Stock up on headshots (or get new headshots. Not sure 3. and 5. go together)
6. Complete The Artist's Way (which I have tried to do about sixty times. Do you think I can start where I left off?)
7. Get into the habit of RUNNING EVERY DAY!!! (this is a near impossibility, but it would probably make me ten times the person I am now)
8. Meet with manager and agent and end things cordially
9. Quit being such a freaking pansy.