Saturday, February 21, 2009

Steps 4 and 7

...Start tomorrow. Like they always do.

NO! But tomorrow Im really going to run. Im doing it. I am.

Its so hard when you wake up and you feel all cozy and you know its the best feeling you're going to have all day and you dont want to get running shoes on and then have the worst feeling you're going to have all day. I can just do it tomorrow. Or tomorrow. Creeps in this petty pace from day to day... yes. I am an actor. I must look like one. I will run tomorrow. I will. Tomorrow.

I even mapped out a route for myself on this awesome website. 3.5 miles. I have my running shoes and shorts and my ipod all ready. I just have to do this tomorrow. I have also decided to reward myself if I run six days this week.

Ok. Im doing it. Im changing my life. Im moving to New York and tomorrow...I am going to start running.

No comments:

Post a Comment