Saturday, March 14, 2009

Craigslist

So it’s officially painful to do my Craigslist fantasizing. I found the greatest apartment today (as I almost always do) but of course it’s ready NOW. I won’t need an apartment until October probably. I bought my (future and present) roommate, Michael, a Not for Tourists book of Brooklyn for his birthday. It has a great map of the communities in Brooklyn. (There is probably a better name than communities.)

So I have a new list:

Greenport
Williamsburg
Brooklyn Heights (if we can get a nice place)/ DUMBO / Downtown Brooklyn (...well see)
Fort Greene/Clinton Hill
Park Slope/Prospect Heights
Windsor Terrace
Prospect-Lefferts Gardens/ Crown Heights
Sunset Park/Greenwood Heights

I chose these places because they are close to Manhattan, and are pretty good areas. I really want to live near Prospect Park. I think I may be in love with Prospect Park.

Actually I think I’m going to put a down payment on this new condo:



When I’m really fantasizing, I look at Halstead Properties. If only....

2 comments:

  1. That apartment was beautiful! Wish I could live there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing this costs at least $5000 a month to rent.

    ReplyDelete